:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+: ROFL!!!!!!!
argh: serious case. have you had any idea how i felt???
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+: ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
argh: laugh all you want
:+:E.l.e.n.a:+: so mega funny la!!
:+E.l.e.n.a.:+: i'm so sorry!but u have to admit its hilarious! sorry la...knowing the both of u...its so mega funny
argh: hahahah.. STOP LAUGHING
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:ahahahaa
argh: hahahahahha
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:ok ok ok!!
argh:you're making me laugh
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+: shussshh...
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:hahaha
argh: STOPPPPPPPPP
argh: STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:OK OK!!!
argh: STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+: I'M STOPPING
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+: REALLY!!
argh:stopping but you haven't stopped yet!
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:OK...BREATHE IN.....
argh:babi la you i'm lauyghing
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+: breathe out
argh:i'm really laughing
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:hahaha....EH!!!U MAKING ME LAUGH AGAIN LA!!
argh:stop la!!
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:I REALLY STOPPED LO U BUM!!
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:ahahahhaa
argh:i'm really laughing la now
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:me tooo!!!!!!
argh:and trying so hard not to laugh
argh:cos my sis and dad is around
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:OK.......reallllyyyyy!!!!!
argh:i can feel my face getting red
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:stop laughing
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:breathe!!!!
argh:you la!
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:all your fault la..hahaha
argh:STOP SAYING BREATHE
argh:EH REALLY LA STOP
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:.......STOP BREATHING
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:=P
argh:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
argh:ELENA LAI
argh:STOPPPPPPPPPPP
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:YERRRR!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA
argh:oh my gosh i just snorted
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:ROFL!!!!
argh:STOP ROFLING ME!
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:OWWW
argh:okay, i'm starting to cool down now
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:I JUST KNOCKED MY HEAD ON THE WALL
argh:HAHAHAAHAH
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:YOU LA!!! PRISS!!
argh:I REALLY STOPPED ADY LA WHY LA YOU LAUGH!oh my gosh i can't stop laughing
.my dad is looking at me weirdly
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:ok...i've stopped
argh:okay, stopped ady?i stopped ady i think
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:i will not laugh d yea
argh:me too
argh:okay better not say laugh
argh:HAHHAHAHAAHH
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:ok....back to the topic=P
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:OI!!!
argh:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
argh:okay okay
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:so nonsense laaaa
argh:i'm stopping
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:good.....
argh:ahh.. so hard to keep a straight face
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:ok...so seriously...
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:back to the topic k
argh:okay yes back to the topic
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:what was the topic?
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:oh yaa....okok
:+:E.l.e.n.a.:+:=P
argh:i dunno
Haha. Gosh, we started out some REALLY serious topic and I was being serious with her and she started laughing at me. Yes, Elena, YOU STARTED LAUGHING FIRST.
Yes, this is why I love you, my hug buddy :) The girl that I love so much. Remember camp last year, I was in your dorm and we ended up talking and talking. And then we wanted to sneak out to get hot water for our Maggi Cup? We opened the door, trying to be as quiet as a mouse, and just to realise that the older guy leaders were going around checking whether everybody was asleep. We shut the door as quietly as possible and started giggling furiously like small girls. Hahaha.. And when we were talking, Michelle Tew suddenly woke up and started acting weirdly. Haha. That was funny. The both of us were like, "Okaayyyy..." and burst out laughing. And remember the other 15 year old girls were telling me about some guy stalking her and stuff and they started giggling furiously and we were like, "Okayyyy....." Haha. And when I was talking to you, you FELL ASLEEP? So I shifted to Michelle Tew's bed instead.
My hug buddy, I love you so much! And I can't wait to see you again. :)
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Why I love Elena Lai
Posted by Priscilla at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment