CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I can't sleep. ARGH

I'm awake. Why? Those stupid possums couldn't stop fighting above my room. SO annoying I tell you. All they do is just scream and fight and scream and fight and scratch. As they're having fun scratching each other's eyeballs out, I'm so tempted to scream at them, asking them to shut up. Haha.

I've been awake since 4 and tossed and turned for like 40 minutes. And just when I was about to fall asleep again, stupid possums started screaming their lungs out.

Was expecting a good night's sleep. Had this massive headache cause of all the sleeping at 3 and waking up at 11 hours. Haha. The beauty of DVD rental stores. They're cheap and you can rent so many movies and watch till you drop. Haha

Okay, it's almost 6 now and I have no idea how I'm going to sleep again.

My employer asked me to start work at 7 IN THE MORNING on Wednesday. I'll work for a couple of hours in the morning, go back and rest for a couple of hours and then start working in the afternoon till evening again. Gosh, I have NO idea how I'm going to wake up early, even Dad wakes up after 7 to go to work!

Watching Kung Fu Panda in 12 hours time... Can't wait to have a good laugh.. :)

p.s: Was reading Melody's blog and saw the video of you whole bunch of babi YC-ians singing your lungs out during camp. I had NO idea what you people were singing but I was laughing I tell you. Almost cried when I saw you singing "A Whole New World" from Aladdin, I miss you guys SOO much.. Counting down the days till I get to see you guys again. At least 2 years time.. Lol.

Loves!

0 comments: