Some random picture that Jeshu took during Leaders Retreat this year. It's so random till it's so precious to me :)
Another random picture with Elliott, how cute is my cousin? :)

Two best friends goofing around, enjoying each other's company. Best friends separated by distance:(
The pair of boots that I bought for $29 in the city yesterday! :) You know, when I was wearing them to walk to the library today, it felt SOOOOO uncomfortable! Haha. It was just like high heels but I haven't been wearing high heels for the past few months so it took about an hour for me to adjust to heels again. Haha
Beautiful shoes for less than $15!! :) That was like the last pair left, for size 40, I mean. Haha
Need I say more?.. Poor Brownie, though, hanging by the stick!

Chen Yew and Wei Wern a day before I left. Sigh. I miss the both of you. Lol, see how happy I was? I wish I could smile like that again. And wear just a t-shirt, shorts and a pair of slippers instead of 2 pairs of socks, a super thick and heavy jacket, and a scarf to keep myself warm. I miss the sun - big time
I was SOOO tired last night, my legs were just aching and my head was spinning. I was THAT tired. Haha. But everything was worth it, the fun and the shopping:P
Yesterday was like I felt a feeling of familiarity and security that I felt before I left. And they're meeting up again tomorrow but I promised my sister I would bring her to the mall and watch a movie with her. So yeah.. :( Not that I have enough money to shop anymore anyway. Haha
Going to Christina's for her birthday gathering Friday night. Looking forward to that. And another makan with YC fellas before Shu Xian goes back to Brisbane. And youth on Saturday night. This holidays is definitely a memorable one!
I'll save up money to go for another shopping trip! I cant wait till spring or summer to wear those red shoes! I'm definitely not wearing it now, not when it's freezing below 15 degrees!! Haha. I love shopping here! :) Just need more money tho.. Haha
Loves!

0 comments:
Post a Comment