CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Frustrating. ARGH

The pastor of the church that I'm attending at the moment is flying down to Malaysia 2 days time and he's speaking in FGA KL! HOW COOL IS THAT?? And my friend, Liam, who's the youth leader is going down as well. Sigh. I wish I could tag along!

I've been hanging out with Christina a lot for these couple of days. I don't know whether to hope on this blossoming friendship. I've been disappointed enough ever since I came here. When I came, the girls that I met were hyped up about this new Asian kid but then after a while, the hype just died down and then it's back to square one- being alone. I don't want to get my hopes up and hurt myself again. I don't want to be the kid where people would go to when they don't have friends. I don't want to be the replacement. I don't want to be used.

Things ARE getting better and I'm going to tell myself that I will come out from this situation victorious.

It's been almost 5 months since I left. Wow.

I just feel like crying and I don't know why. Frustrating.

0 comments: