CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

I went rollerblading and fell on my arse at least 8 times

I just came back from Christina's birthday gathering. We went rollerblading. I havent rollerblade before la ok.. Imagine how much I was panicking in the ring. I feel like a small girl. Sigh. When I put my skates on, Brad (as in my cousin) was like, "Priscilla, your skates are too loose. You're going to hurt yourself." He bent down and tighten my skates for me! That's what Brad has been doing for me since I came. He has been treating me like a little sister. What would I do without him?:)

Hannah was first very patient with me. She held my hand and skated slowly waited for me. I felt bad cause she could've gone on skating without me, but she waited and held my hand. Christina tried but she almost fell on top of me when I fell. Brad was nicely teasing me I tell you. "Priscilla, you're so slow! Hurry up... Hurry up, Priscilla..." And as usual he's showing off his atheletic skills. Adrian just kept laughing at me. Just when I would let go off the side and balanced myself, I would have Adrian or Brad going "DONT FALL!" right behind me, which of course I would give a loud yelp and struggle to balance myself again.

yeah, Brad the Mr Cool and Mr Athletic and Priscilla the Miss Nerd =.=

I was just gripping the sides the whole time. So embarrassing I tell you. Haha. Yes I fell and fell and fell and fell. At least 8 times. My bum really hurts. It really does.

I like Christina's mom. She's cool:) And the best part is this, that whole family are Greeks!

I actually had to take out my jacket while rollerblading. Yeah, I had just ONE t-shirt and the scarf around my neck. At the end, I was just sweating I tell you. SWEATING, during WINTER! Haha. It felt so good to feel sticky again:P

God, You know what? Thank You! I had an amazing time today, with Christina, Hannah, Brianna and Brad and James(Brad's friend). I finally forgot that I was Asian and had a great time with people of different races. Haha. And I had a time of my life.. I'd never expected this, but You knew what I needed anyway. THANK YOU!:)

p.s: Sorry la no pictures:P

0 comments: