CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

French guys? *giggles!*

There are like French international students in my school and the girls in my year level are just raving about it! Haha. I'm all excited too!! Haha. Girls were like, "There's this guy and he's really cute with brown hair, tall and has deep voice and accent!" And us girls are just giggling all the way:P Girls will be girls.. Hahaha

Damon shook hands with one of them and lunchtime and I saw Damon passed by and ran up to him and asked him about the French guys with a smile on my face. Haha. He had this "ah-it's-just-a-french-guy" look.

Damon: Priscilla, I've got something to tell you. *starts speaking in Japanese*
Me: Huh??? *looks at Adrian and Oskar and they have the confused look as well*
Damon: Yeah, there you go..
Me: And what does that suppose to mean??
Damon: You suck in martial arts, and basically, you suck. *with a grin on his face*
Me: *whacks him nicely and he cringes*

Hahhaha..

0 comments: