I don't like being angry. I do the stupidest stuff when I'm angry. I deleted every single SMS that I received from my close friends just because I was angry. (long story) I was just so extremely angry and just did whatever to get the other party to shut up. Sigh. Now I know I can never get it back. 2 seconds later, I realised what I did. Tears flowed down. I hated myself for that. STUPID ME!
Have I mentioned that I just love Christina and Thalia? They're awesome!
The whole pack of guys just sat outside the common room while the 3 of us girls were just on the floor, enjoying the nice warm sun. The guys positioned themselves in a way along the corridor and everytime a girl passed, ALL of them would scream. And there's like at least 15 of them! Stina, Thalia and I were like, "What in the world?!"
Stina: To think that I'm dating that guy.. *laughs
Thalia: It sucks to be you!
Stina: Well, Priscilla is worse. She's blood-related to one of them!
Thalia: Well, it sucks to be her! *points to me*
Yes, my cousin was one of the guys screaming at girls. Lol
Lols. WHat would the world be without guys? LOL!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
What would the world be without guys? Lol!
Posted by Priscilla at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment