CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

Love Song - Sara Bareilles

It's a nice song. :)

Went to watch Kung Fu Panda with Oskar last night. It was a little disappointing. I expected it to be REALLY funny. I was expecting to laugh really hard throughout the whole movie. But no, I didn't. Just a little laugh here and there. Haha. Only the last scene, where Po was fighting with that Tai- something. Haha. That leopard guy. Haha. That was funny. I was just laughing and laughing I tell you. Haha.

After the movie:

Oskar: Priscilla, you were laughing really loud earlier, especially towards the ending

Me: Oops?

Oskar: Yeah, you were laughing really loud while I was just keeping quiet. But it was funny hearing you laughing so hard though.

So, people actually start laughing not because I'm funny. They start laughing cause I start laughing? =.=

You know what? I missed the 5PM bus and I had to wait for another 30 minutes for the other bus and it was getting dark. (The sun sets like 5.15 during winter) And aat 5.30 or so, THAT FREAKING BUS PASSED ME! IT PASSED ME! Oskar had to wait like a whole hour for me. I felt SOOOO bad, I tell you! Haha.

Remember how I said the seats in the cinema were big? Well, they are! I could sit cross-legged on the seat without feeling uncomfortable! Haha. How cool is that? And I'm not exactly a very small person(unfortunately!). And when we ordered a large popcorn, it's LARGE. Haha. It's like as big as the big KFC bucket! Yeah, that was my dinner. No, I didn't finish it all. Haha.

Oskar: Rest assured, you're not fat. You have a good and slim figure. Asians are so thin, like sticks!

See, I'm not a fatty la ok! *grins triumphantly*

Had to wake up early today. Reached work 7.40. Gosh, I can't remember waking up so early. Even during school days, I wake up like 8.30, and leave the house 8.45, 5 minutes before school starts. :P I was just SO blur while I was sorting out the magazines. Haha. I'm going back at 3 in the afternoon. Now, that;s like the peak hour where people would just come in non-stop.

p.s: It rained today. It's freezing cold when it rains. My employers would go, "It's so bloody freezing cold out there" Hahaha.. I laugh everytime they say that. Haha

0 comments: