CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

16 more days to go.. I don't think I'm ready

Today has been a tiring day. Okay, this weekend was a tiring one. My family and I were mega packing yesterday, sorting out stuff that we wanted to give to the orphanage. So, yeah, the lorry came today and thank goodness for James and Dalvin! Hahaha. They helped us to shift stuff... THANK YOU! once I stepped into the house, I saw this little boy coming out from my house, carrying the sofa. I was very shocked to see a young boy carrying the stuff! He’s about 13 and he’s really strong for his age, and he’s so cute! He kept smiling sheepishly, which made him all the more cuter! This James and Dalvin, ESPECIALLY Dalvin taught my sister really good tips on how to irritate older siblings. (Gee, thanks. Haha)

They took my bike away today… =( I could do nothing except look at it longingly for one last time. I had tons of memories with that bike. It was my main mode of transport when I sneaked out a lot 4 years back. The 13 year old boy sat on my bike and he looked extremely happy. His face brightened up when he pedalled it a couple of times. Yes, my heart literally broke. The bike is a part of me. Haha. But at least I know it’s going to be appreciated and well-cared for.

And we sold the piano yesterday. Yes, I couldn’t bear to leave it either. I literally hugged the piano before it was sold and let’s just say that my parents found that action of mine amusing. I guess you’d never know how much you’ll miss things until it’s gone. The living room looks so empty now without that shiny black piano.

I know they’re just lifeless things but… They’re pretty much a part of me. Goodbye my dear piano and bike…

*hugs Brownie tight*

Btw, I named the doggie Brownie Big Nose. *smiles*

p.s: I can't seem to leave this place. I'm not prepared to leave- emotionally.

0 comments: