It's only 16 days left. 16 FREAKIN days left!
No,it's 12.40 AM now. That makes it 15 days left! Thats's only like a little more than 2 weeks??
Okay, all these while I've been really happy, bouncing up and down the ceiling, smiling like some goofball and all those goofy stuff. Well, now, I'm just feeling really really.. Um, opposite of my laughing self. I have no idea what I'm rambling about, so just bear with me??
It just really really hit me. I'm going. I'm leaving. I'm starting all over again. I'm actually leaving. (I know I said 'leaving' before, but it's the only word stuck in my head now) I saw my half empty room, and my half empty house and I started crying. It's so hard to leave this place. It's so hard to leave Youth Church. It's so hard to leave all you irritating, funny, loving, who drive me up the wall with harimaus, quacks and honks and who knows what next people! YC has always held a special place in my heart. Ever since I stepped into this wonderful place, I felt this sense of security. YC is like a home to me. I love this place. I love it with all of my heart. It had, and still is teaching me so much. YC is like a real blessing from God. So, all you YCians better appreciate what you have here or I'll personally come and whack you!!!!! Yes, appreciate all these irritating bunch of youths.. They might be from the Zoo of FGA KL but they are a bunch of God-fearing people!
I'm going to leave my best friend.. NIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so not ready to go. I'm really excited to go to Melbourne to get burnt(LOL!) but it's so hard to leave everyting behind!!! (I think I've said this line more than a hundred times. Haha)
I guess I'd better go sleep before I get anymore emo.. Goodnight
Monday, February 4, 2008
Posted by Priscilla at 3:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment