I chose my subjects and I purposely chose the middle Maths, which is General Maths and my aunt said I should be capable of doing Maths Methods, which is a higher level of Maths. And the teacher is really really good. Students go to the school because of him, and they excel and get to go into better unis. I'm feeling quite disturbed at the moment.. I saw Maths Methods questions and they aren't that easy..
-Pris, you can't do this. You hate Maths. You've always hated that dreadful subject. You're going to flunk this and get yourself into heaps of trouble. You're going to just kill yourself like what you did when Add Maths came into your life.
-Pris, it's a really good teacher and his students excel. Why can't you? All you need to do is just study your butt off, get a tutor, pay attention in class and you'll do fine. You'll just might have a bigger chance getting into better unis!
I'm feeling torn in between, and Brad doesn't help things by taunting me, "Somebody's concerned about her studies.." with that tone. Haha. So irritating.. And to think that I'm going to see him 24/7 is well.. Exciting? Haha
But he's really excited about me going to school with him. He's like, "So.. Are YOU excited about going to Mullauna? You're gonna go with ME! Once you come, I'll show ya my mates and you'll have a blast there!" See how excited he is? He's more excited than I am! Hahaha..
Okay, I'm still feeling disturbed. It's like I'm fretting over petty things again. It's only Maths for goodness sake! Hahaha. I'm still worrying about it.. Sighs. God, help me to make the right choice..
Friday, February 22, 2008
Disturbed
Posted by Priscilla at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment