Sorry I didn't post this earlier.. =(
Anyway, happy belated birthday! All I can say is that you rock.. With the berpusar-pusaring and the popek popek and the VAT LOU DOING?!?!?! It's been pretty boring not being able to laugh and talk with you at school. No more shaking you up from your sleep during Add Maths. =P well, things are going to be different not laughing and going 'EWWWWWWWW-ing' with you. Haha. How can I miss that? Thank you for being an awesome friend in my life. Thank you for helping with my art for all the times I couldn't even draw a tree. Thank you for spicing up my laugh with all your nonsense acts. =P Thank you for helping me to sneak in my Coke into Popular. (Crazy fella go walk in front of the Popular staff some more) Thank you for doing "It's difficult to breathe" and your "siau kia's". Thank you for watching all my embarrassing moments and remind me about them! Thanks for laughing your head off at me when I fell down. (Sorry I made you bump into my bike and you fell off instead, especially IN FRONT of a hottie!=P)
We both have our fair share in embarrassing moments and they are a definite memoir.
I love you from the bottom of my heart and I pray that God would keep making you popek-popeking and bless you for the rest of your life. And I pray that God would give you the endurance to go through SPM! =P
Hehe!
Hugs, Priscilla(Kimberly aka Pink Ranger)

0 comments:
Post a Comment