Saturday at Annora's was fun. Her dad prayed for my family. That was so nice of him. (Even if he did call me Patricia! =.=") I laughed with Annora till my throat hurt. Hahaha..
Sunday at Kajang's was okay, I guess. My relatives conversed in Hokkien. I didn't understand a single word and just sat down on the sofa and watched Cartoon Network. Lol.
Monday at home, packing?
Tuesday at Midvalley with Lee Cheng, Michelle, Sarah and Dalvin was so fun! Michelle and Sarah are the cutest sisters to play with when it comes to bowling. Just look at them bowl and you can just start laughing. =) I have an extra reason to dislike jigsaw puzzles all the more.. Really.
Wednesday at home, packing again.
Thursday at IOI Mall with Nic was fun. We crashed the arcade and almost came out broke. Well, kinda. We were playing some game and we ended up laughing and screaming. I don't know whether we were screaming at the screen or at each other. We goofed around at Hot Market and I tried to take pictures of this fish that kept swimming fast. I missed the fish completely till the cashiers were laughing at me. Haha. Bought a ring, Nic helped me choose it and the lady kept asking whether I wanted a matching ring for my boyfriend. =.=" There should be a Single's Day, I tell you. I insist! =)
Friday at home, more packing.
The lorry is coming tomorrow to collect our boxes and shift them off to Aussie. That will be the end of smelling carton boxes!! For now..
Looking forward to Sunday. Another bowling session!!! *smiles smiles smiles*
I feel like listening to emo songs. Feel like listening to old boy bands at the moment
I don't know whether I'm looking forward to Tuesday or not=(
p.s: I'm not a desperate female okay!!!! I just cant seem to appreciate Valentine's Day at the moment. James, don't start what you got for Valentine's okay!!! Hahahahaha
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Backstreet Boys, anybody? Haha
Posted by Priscilla at 2:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment