CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Feeling really homesick

Form 4 Girls. Sighs. I didn't even stay long enough to have a CG. =.="




With Melody, Xiao and Annora




Jerica the sweet and Annora the clown


Xiao! She's the one that taught my CG Members to poke me =.="




Judah and Xiao!





Maka and I have the same smile.. Maka thinks he's hot and sexy.. +.+ hehe!


Charmaine!..

Charmaine the sweet and Lee Cheng that Priscilla loves!!!



Michelle the awesome awesome rocking one!




Roxanne the rock+sand!!



Sighs.. Terry! Am I going to miss you.. Haha.



Hairymau pose.. With Dalvin's hands at the back. Hahaha. I find this pic so funny!


Darren the awesome musician!


Josh Yee the super lame and Jas.. the Jas!!


James, my childhood enemy who became one of my good friends later on.. and Debs the diva!


James's finger picked Danielle's head. hahaha



Dalvin the red indian =P and Lee Cheng! oh,, with James's hand. lol




Debbie!


Elena, I love you! =)




Issac who keeps saying he knows who I like.. Don't believe him!





Wei-Ming who thinks I scream when I'm actually laughing. LOL




Danielle, Li Yan and Roxanne




Sam!




Josh Chang who laughs really loud. Haha





Carissa the sweet! She's like the sweetest girl I've ever met!
Levina!


A few of them that went to the airport to send me off..
Stupid camera! Some of the pictures are missing! I dunno why!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay, I'm here already.. At my cousins' place now and my aunt said I lost weight! Whoo hoo!! I guess that was the fastest 7 hours ever. I seriously couldn't stop crying, even on the plane. Which was plain embarrassing, getting weird stares from people. Yes, I opened the box on the plane.. And those messages were the sweetest messages ever! They made me smile like crazy.. All you nonsense, loving, harimau people!! I love you!!! I read those messages at least 3 times k.. Thank you for everything!.. Spent my time journaling like crazy. Thank you for everything that you did on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!! It meant SO SO SO much to me!

Brad is the same as ever, irritating the heck out of me. Elliott still gives big bear hugs and he grew taller.. And Brad and I are chatting with each other on MSN eventhough our computers are right next to each other??? Hahah. So nonsense. Did I tell you that Brad and I will be attending Mullauna's College together? (Yeah, that's the name of the high school) And we're taking all the same classes except that I'm taking Literature and he managed to get into the Business Management class! Shucks! I wanted that class!! I couldn't get in the class because it's full. And full over here means 27 people.. +.+ Gosh, things ARE really different here. Kinda looking forward to school. Brad was like, "I'm so gonna show you all my mates! They're fun. You'll just love them!" Haha.. He's the social butterfly, really. Not joking. Haha

0 comments: