"Graduation Cert" by Sir Low Wei Wern. (There's no ribbon on it. It's wrapped with a strip of newspaper!!)

Guess what was in my "Graduation Cert"? A poem written by Wei Wern and Chern Yang!!! I almost cried and laughed when I read it.. It's not super fancy or anything, but I found it extremely sweet!!
SO SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
It wass supposed to be a jumping picture, but our cameraman couldn't catch it. Aiyo.. Haha. You can see some people trying to jump already. Haha


Jiunn Jye, Jian Hang and Wei Kin with Nic and I. These guys actually went to the mirror and checked how they looked like before taking pictures with us.. Are these guys vain or what?
Wei Wern told me to take a picture with the feather duster because he claims that I would miss that filthy thing. Haha..
We have been same class four years
Your voice polluted our innocent ears
I bet everyone will shed tears
For your voice will no longer be here.
We hope Darren will cry for your departure
And may your prince kiss you as a gift
We hope you will not leave
But it's just something God gave as a gift.
It's a hardtime for us to say bye
But this very moment shouldn't we cry?
We'll hope you remember to say bye
So that no one will have to cry.
We will always remember you as a friend
I will bring you rum when our friendship ends
We don't want to lose a friend
And HOPE THE RUM DOESN'T END.
Thank you.
Courtesy of CY CORP & NET CORP.
SO SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

0 comments:
Post a Comment