This is all Dalvin's fault, I tell you!! He taught Ashton to make all these faces! LOL!
Leaders retreat was awesome. Well, I came up pretty late, so I only attended 1 session. =( but, it’s definitely better than nothing. =) it was what I really needed…
As most of you would probably know, I wouldn’t be here for long. And sighs, I’m really going to miss everybody I tell you. I’m not saying this just because that’s what everybody does when they leave somewhere, okay? I’m saying this with a sincere heart. Haha. What scares me is this… I’ll have to start a whole new life in another country, adapting to a whole new culture and yeah, you pretty much get the picture. It’s pretty much a dream come true, but yeah, I still feel as though I can’t leave what I have here. Especially my relatives, Nic, Youth Church and all those irritating people in it. Haha. You people really hold a special place in my heart, I tell you.
I shall remember all you people who played butt ball without me!!! And you made this retreat a really memorable one for me…Love you people!! *smiles widely*
As most of you would probably know, I wouldn’t be here for long. And sighs, I’m really going to miss everybody I tell you. I’m not saying this just because that’s what everybody does when they leave somewhere, okay? I’m saying this with a sincere heart. Haha. What scares me is this… I’ll have to start a whole new life in another country, adapting to a whole new culture and yeah, you pretty much get the picture. It’s pretty much a dream come true, but yeah, I still feel as though I can’t leave what I have here. Especially my relatives, Nic, Youth Church and all those irritating people in it. Haha. You people really hold a special place in my heart, I tell you.
I shall remember all you people who played butt ball without me!!! And you made this retreat a really memorable one for me…Love you people!! *smiles widely*

0 comments:
Post a Comment