CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yes, another emo post..

Nic drew this 2 days ago.. I am really fortunate to have a friend who draws. Yeah, that's us up there. The people who dominate the class's back seats, who sits together during biology, physics and chemistry, and yeah, if there's a group work, all of us would be in the same group. Haha. I'm going to miss these people... Really. Especially Nic and Anandh. You people really rock my world.. Seriously.

********************************************************************************

"Spiritual maturity is that point in your relationship with God in which you realize that you don't know everything, you acknowledge that life is a journey, and you understand that God is an eternal partner in this journey. Spiritual maturity is that point in your walk with God that you don't need your flesh tickled. You don't need the proof of miracles or the aid of sign and wonders to maintain your faith in God.

At some point you have to know that God is present, whether there is a burning bush or not."
The last line really struck me. So many times we look for the burning bush, THEN only we acknowledge that He loves us. Or we try keeping that faith and keep telling ourselves that He loves us and He is mighty to save, then our situation pushes us to the brink and then we give up and we start looking for the burning bush again, instead of trusting and believing that God IS present. Don't get me wrong, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. Well, if I am, I would be pointing at myself. Haha. It's not wrong to fall, but I guess it is time to start believing that God is present in the midst of our situations, in the midst of our insecurities, in the midst of our fears.
I'm going to believe that this is going to be a great year. I believe that my God performs miracles. I believe that He wants the best, not the good for me. I believe that God is going to teach and show me things I've never seen or knew before.

0 comments: