CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

He holds my future..

I see this one more time and I'm going to start crying.

I'm serious.

I get all teary-eyed everytime I think of our laughing times. (which happens every single schooling day) How could I forget splashing water at each other in the CANTEEN, and getting each other drenched? What about those times where we would get scoldings from the teachers for talking in class? All those emo talks.. How could I possibly let them go? Who's going to beat me to the bathroom and wave a stupid tissue paper at me when I really need to use the bathroom???? Who's going to remind me that I would always end up tripping myself when I walk up the stairs in front of the guy I liked? I'm really going to miss the times where we elbowed each other in the ribs - HARD. And how Samuel drove us crazy when he sat in front of us for one year.

I can't bear to leave... =(

I feel like a vulnerable little girl who's hugging her pillow with all her might because she fears that an ugly monster is out to get her and snatch her pillow and her security away from her.

1 comments:

Marilyn said...

Nice blog. Keep up the good work. Cheers:-)