Time after time
I’ve been looking at myself
I say I wanna be more like You
I say I wanna follow Your ways
What I didn’t expect
Were the choices that I had to make
It wasn’t something that was so wrong
It seemed so right
It seemed as though it was Your will
It was an opportunity that not many could seize
I found out
That things doesn’t matter
To the love I have for You
Jesus, You are my God
I will follow Your ways
Teach me, dear God
To follow Your will
I said I would give up things for You
I said I would obey Your voice
Why does it seem so easy to say
But so hard to do?
I love You
More than the things in the world
More than the treasures I have
I love You
I would give up my life
Just to call on Your name
And to seek Your face
To obey You costs me everything
To love You with all my heart
That’s what I’ll do
Just to love You, my Lord
Sometimes I can’t comprehend
Why choices are hard
Sometimes I don’t understand
Why they hurt me so
But to love You, I know
Is to give up all of me
And that’s what I want to be
I just wanna let You know
You are my God
I just wanna let You know
You mean everything to me
I’ll pass that golden opportunity
And to obey Your call
Lord, please count my tears.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Posted by Priscilla at 12:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment