Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Priscilla Yap
Birth Date: 22/12/91
Current Status: Single and unavailable
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: The rocking lefty
Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: Darkness
Your Weakness: Can't shut up
Your Perfect Pizza: Um, what's the pizza name with the pineapples in it?
Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: Aiyo, I want to sleep la
Your Bedtime: I don't want to sleep
Your Most Missed Memory: Old friends
Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi Or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds. Burger King is so costly
Single or Group Dates: Either
Adidas or Nike: What's the difference? Lol!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Gosh, CAPPUCCINO!
Layer Five: Do You......
Smoke: Nope
Curse: Nope *glares at Pandora!* HAHA!
Have a crush: Not at the moment
Think you've been in love: Yes, with Jesus. *halo appears above her head* Okay, you can whack me
Go To School: Yes
Want to get married: Dumb question
Believe in yourself: A little?
Think you're a health freak: NO!!! Hahaha
Layer Six: In The Past MonthHave you...
Drank Alcohol: Yucks
Gone to the Mall: Yup =)
Been on Stage: Yup
Eaten sushi: Yucks
Dyed your hair: Nope
Layer Seven: Have you ever
Played a Stripping Game: Nope
Changed who you were to fit in: Pretty sure
Layer Eight: You're Hoping
To Be Married: Another dumb question
For: Nic, I think you would know
Layer Nine: In a Guy/Girl
Best Eye + Best hair colour combination: Green + blond
Short or long hair: Short! Legolas is an exception
Layer Ten: What were you doing
1 Min ago: Doing this tag?
1 Hour ago: Eating Chipsmore
4/5 Hours ago: Eating
1 Month Ago: Eating Chipsmore
1 Year Ago: Eating Double Deckers =P
Layer Eleven: Finish the Sentence
I Love: myself
I Feel: tired and sleepy
I Hate: la la people. Argh! I can't stand them!
I Miss: Racing bikes in school. Nic, you know this plain well. =)
I Need: to get rid of the pimples on my face!
Layer Twelve : Tag Five people
1. Eleeeeeeeennnnnnaaaaa
2. Reginnnnnnaaaaaaaa
3. Annnnnnnnoooorrrrraaaaa
4. Saraaaahhhhhhhh
5. Kimberrrrlllllyyyyyy
Monday, November 12, 2007
Nic, it's your fault. Haha
Posted by Priscilla at 2:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment