How many of us claim to have a relationship with our God when we give Him so little of our time?
Sometimes we don’t realize that we’re so busy doing things for Him till we forget to do things with Him. Sometimes we worry so much about things that we forget that He holds our future. Sometimes we do give Him our ‘very best’ but deep down we know that our ‘very best’ wasn’t our very best at all. Sometimes we claim that we’re His biggest fans but we don’t take the initiative to tell the world about Him. We sing ‘tell the world that Jesus lives’ but we’re only telling our church friends about it. We tell Him that we love Him but we put other things before Him.
Is camp the only time we can be close to Him?
How can God be far away when He’s always right by your side?
Don’t you think it’s time for us to get right with God? Don’t you think it’s time to give Him your best, as in ultimate best? Don’t you think we should be on fire for God till the day we die?
Knees To The Earth
by Watermark
Wonderful Savior
My heart belongs to Thee
I will remember always the blood You shed for me
Wonderful Savior
My heart will know Your worth
So I will embrace You always as I walk this earth
Chorus:
Be blessed, be loved, be lifted high
Be treasured here
Be glorified
I owe my life to You my Lord
Here I am....
Beautiful Jesus
How may I bless Your heart?
Knees to the earth I bow down to everything You are
Beautiful Jesus
You are my only worth
So let me embrace You always as I walk this earth
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Be blessed, be loved, be lifted high
Posted by Priscilla at 5:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment