CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Sorry Nic, I couldn't help it.. Hehe

************************************************************************************

My holidays aren’t going to be just pigging out and rotting at home after all! Haha.

My mom decided that we should start cleaning up our house after living in this place for almost a decade. (Nine and a half years to be exact) Apparently, my mom doesn’t want me to rot at home. Oh well…

I opened my drawers and I was cleaning up nine and a half year’s worth of dust. Yuck. I didn’t realize that I actually kept a lot of junk. All the silly stuff like ‘Calling Cards’. Anyway, for those of you who don’t know what those are; they’re just like name cards, with stupid pictures on them. Only God knows how much money I spent on those junk. Yeesh… What a waste of good money.

Having a pretty bad flu and I sound like Donald Duck.


0 comments: