CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Little siblings

Currently in Nic's house and using her computer. Poor girl. She's busy running around, taking care of her younger siblings and doing the housework. And worse still, she has me to entertain. Sighs. I feel so guilty......... Sorry...

But she has this cute 2 year old sister who's pretty active. Ariel's really cute and yeah, she keeps talking and talking and I don't understand a single sound that's coming out from her mouth. But I kinda miss having a little sister. I mean like my sister's already 10. She's pretty tall. Well, I definitely miss taking care of a little baby. I can't cuddle my sister anymore like how I can cuddle a little baby.

I remember I was a really scrawny 9 year old old that was definitely underweight and pretty much looked like a drug addict. And that fragile 9 year old was trying to carry a big fat 3 year old. You should see our pictures. Yup, it was definitely a sight.

Somehow, little Ariel reminds me of my sister when she was a lot younger. Too bad Ariel is Nic's sister, not mine. Hehe...

I guess I have this thing for little kids. They're just so adorable. Just looking at them scurrying around like rodents (as how Nic would put it) would just bring a smile to my face.

Ah... kids...

0 comments: