CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Opportunities come and go.. Do they?

Opportunities, and I mean golden opportunities are just coming in my way. They are the type that you’re the stupidest person just to let it go. You’re so hyped up about it, but due to circumstances you have to let it go.

How many times do you receive such golden opportunities anyway? To get this is very honourable. Only so few get that chance and you are to turn it down.

It just seems so right to go ahead and seize that opportunity. It isn’t something going against your beliefs; in fact, it’s a chance for you to practise what you believe in! To others, it seems like the right-est thing to do. It’s like you’re serving God with it!
But of course, there is such word called ‘priorities’.

Priorities are not meant to be compromised with. Priorities mean that you have to stick to it no matter what kind of golden or silver or jewelled opportunities come in your way.

There are things that I want to do so much. So much till I would just push my future away for it. I have been praying about it, and I do not like the answer I received. The only comfort that I have that I will not dwell and snatch up the good and overlook the best. (although the best is something that I cannot see)

I guess I am turning the opportunity down – with an extremely heavy heart. I’d better stop going against the God’s will. I’ll do what He wants me to do, even if it’s to give up this dream of mine.

1 comments:

Eunice said...

Hey........! I can't believe what I'm reading!!!! OK... what are your priorities??? i'm wondering...