CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Not liking the cold weather

It's so cold here. Especially in my new house. Sighs. My new house doesn't retain much heat like my aunt's. Argh. It's so annoying when the weather is growing colder. Although it's only 13 degrees (which is bearable), it rains and when the wind blows, it gets really cold. My fingers are usually really really cold and they're practically numb. I don't like this.. And it's not even winter yet, nor halfway through autumn. Sighs. And my nose is all blocked and my eyes are getting all watery and everything. It's really annoying. I feel so annoyed all the time. Sighs

Went to Joanne's and saw Kristy there. Ah, meeting my Malaysian friend. Haha. That was nice. Going to City Life tonight. Will meet up with Joanne and her family. Oh, and Kristy too!

It's still raining. Sighs.

I lost my necklace while shifting out of my aunt's house into our new one. Great.. Just great. I seem to be losing everything nowadays. I know I have a few necklaces but I treasure all of them very much.

I don't know why is everything annoying me.

I don't seem to have sufficient clothes for this cold weather.

Everytime I read in books that cold weather is really miserable. I could pity the characters up to a certain extend because I couldn't comprehend the coldness. Now, I finally do. Although it's not very cold, (not yet!) I still am annoyed with the fact that my body can't seem to go with the cold weather. All I feel is coldness and numbness. I curl myself up as much as I can to warm myself up at night but it doesn't seem to work. I'm living in a beautiful house that doesn't retain much heat.

I guess I shouldn't be complaining, right? Great. I'm a big fat whiner.

SIGH

Talked to my mom on the phone and I almost cried. I really miss my mom.

0 comments: