AT THE PARK;
There's always so much fun when all of us are together. I guess company does matter, huh? It doesn't matter where you are, what only matters is that who you're with. And what's better besides being with your cousins?..
Elliott and my sis. They have lots of fun together.
The 2 annoying ones. *snickers*
This is a really fun equipment. My sister and Elliott having fun with it. Brad and I sat on it after that. It's quite fun to sit on it I must admit. Something new.. Shh, don't tell them I liked it! They'll just force me to sit on it more!! haha
The only picture with 4 of us
Brad carrying Elliott to shut him up. Elliott kept whining.. Haha. As in the annoying whines. So Brad picked him up to shut Elliott up. Haha. It was amusing.
Who else?.. Haha
Brad and I
IN THE NEW RENTED HOUSE;
The table that we bought from IKEA. Took us quite a while to fix it up though . Got the study chair for a good price. Only $69 dollars. It was on sale. The original price was $99. It's made out of plush leather. Really comfortable.. LEATHER!! Haha.. Just that it has no arms.. But oh well.. Haha. This is my small little room with a really ugly wardrobe. Sighs.
The dining room. With a beautiful scenery. Got the chairs for $50. And the glass table for $199. The legs for the table are $10 each. IKEA stuff look really nice but they're not the best of quality. Dad, Brad and I took quite some time to assemble those stuff. We managed to fix them up, DESPITE their faulty parts! ARgh.. But am proud of myself. Chose most of the stuff we bought. And I think they look pretty good, don't they? Haha
Those cute little ducks that we saw while bbq-ing at the park. Brad took me around the park. It was quite a disappointment, it wasn't as big as I expected. Sighs. And here in Australia, there's barely any waterfalls cause this country is facing a drought. How sad. At the park, there was this playground 

The living room. At the side, you can see all the boxes from the stuff that we fixed up.
My table. Really like my desk. Simple.. :) And there's the heater at the bottom of my table. It's those vent stuff..
The flowers in our garden. This country is filled with beautiful flowers! They're so pretty!! :)

Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The rented house and cute ducks. Haha
Posted by Priscilla at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Priscilla~~!!
the house realy looks nice!! I realized they have windows at the right places. must have really good ventilation, unlike here.. >.< and so close to nature. really cool! btw, ur cousin and really have similarities!
Post a Comment