Yesterday, I attended my cousins' youth group. It was some Youth Alive event.. Something like last year's Fire Up.. Antiskeptic played.They were really good. And the drums were extremely loud. Haha.. I think I'm half deaf once again. Only 3 of them - the drummer, lead guitarist and bassist. The guitarist and the bassist sing and they're really good. They sound like a secular band instead of a Christian one. The bassist was screaming I tell you.. The Linkin Park style. Very nice.. :) I enjoyed it a lot.. That 10 bucks to go in is worth it.. Rocking..(Is that how you spell the band's name?) Well, they're awesome!! :) Can see people head banging one.. Haha. And my cousin was one of the head-banging people. He woke up with his neck aching.. Haha. And the bassist has like a super long beard.. Reminds me of Moses from the olden times with long beards.. And the beard is not fake one! Haha.. Fascinating.. Reminded me a lot of YC though.. Haha. The music I mean..
Went to DFO (Designers Fashion Outlet) today.. Awesome shopping! Good bargains! Like 3 pieces of clothing for 10 bucks! :) Awesome awesome awesome! My cousin and I bought lots of stuff.. Haha, Like one shirt I bought is 5 bucks. And it's not those pasar malam ciplak ones.. It's like the branded ones for such a cheap price! Lovely! Brad bought a pair of beach thongs for only 10 dollars, from Quiksilver! I think I spelt that wrong.. Haha.. You should've seen us four cousins.. At one shop, Jay Jay, Brad and I went looking for clothes, my sister and Elliott just sat at one corner, playing dunno what.. Gosh.. They just SAT there while there were good buys! HAIYO!!! Haha.. Brad and I got lots of stuff..
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Youth Alive and the lovely shopping spree!
Posted by Priscilla at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment