CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Nails, chairs and bike riding

I've finally painted my nails pink. Finally using the good nail polish. But my gold nail polish bottle burst. As in literally ke-plang.. It must've exploded due to the plane pressure. So sad. It was such a beautiful colour and high quality one. It was about 18 bucks for that small bottle. But I got it for free anyway :P Haha. Am proud of my beauutifuuuul long pink and shiny nails. :P

A couple of days ago, Dad, Brad and I went and assemble the chairs up. It was pretty fun.. With Brad mocking my assembling skills (which I have none!) and me just 'argh-ing' him. Haha.

I'm going for a bike ride in this beautiful country! Haha.. You can walk and cycle around luxuriously here.. They actually have PAVEMENTS, as in SMOOTH ones for you to bike and walk around throughout the whole of Melbourne. How cool is that?? :)

0 comments: