Okay, I can't seem to concentrate with my cousins and my sister watching Avatar on the computer next to me.. It's so extremely loud. Haha.
School has been pretty okay I guess. I'm pretty happy with my subjects. Except that I'm a little lost in History and Literature makes me sleepy at times. Haha. But I'll be needing some time to catch up I guess. It's been gradually getting better each day. Starting to meet a couple of more girls.. But that still doesn't get my mind off where I used to laugh at everything my friends' said. And that's what I see happening all around.. But one thing I can say for sure; things having been way better since my first day. I really thank God for that!
Well, my dad pulled me aside and said, "I know you really miss your friends in Malaysia. Don't forget, you were the most determined one in the family to start a new life here. I think you've been concentrating more on God's gifts than the Giver Himself." The last line literally slapped me across the face. It was so true. I've been so worked out on just missing my friends but not turning to God fully for help.
Today, Brad and I ended school early and we were talking while waiting for Elliott. He was saying that he does notice that people in this school don't welcome new people very much. So he understands why I'm having a hard time fitting in. He said he became good friends with the rest of the guys because 2 of the guys are from his youth group. Things will get better.. It will! It will!!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Thus that ends my 2nd week of school
Posted by Priscilla at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey...
Joanne here!!! just in case you don't remember who....the weirdo girl who you met in Malaysia/friends of Jas & Chris...who you bumped into at youth!!! well, we should meet up some time...catch up & just hang out!!! my mobile is 0434515956. just send me an sms with your name of course, & i'll have yours. SMILE!!!
Post a Comment