CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I am living with...

The fat and lazy cat. It does nothing but eat, sleep and clean itself. Haha


Brad and Thomas the cat. Thomas has been with Brad for TWELVE years! That cat scratched me cos I irritated it. Haha. I still have the scar. It's fading, tho. The boy who annoys me like crazy but also a person who's very kind to his cousin when she needs help. He helped me so much, I tell you. A very fun cousin. Haha. Btw, he's purposely acting weird here, he's not usually like that. Haha. Tho he maybe the tough guy type, which he is although he doesn't look like it here, he came to my rescue a couple of time. But that doesn't stop me from whacking him when he irritates me! Haha

Elliott who is very generous with his big bear hugs. A person who places feelings of others before himself. He's only 13, btw. Dont you just feel like hugging him?? :)

0 comments: