CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another moment of frustration.

Dad, Brad and I were at Eastland and Brad and I were supposed to look for jobs. But the whole of Eastland was shut down. No power. Sighs. I'll be going there by bus alone tomorrow. ALONE! *gulps* Yes, I know.. i've been shelthed all my life.. Time to step out.. Haha. Laugh at me all you want.. I'll be going there by hook or by crook! Haha. Yes, I need the job. Yes, Priscilla is about to work soon. *rolls eyes* Haha. Don't mind me. I'm just being paranoid.

My family and I have been running around trying to settle things. It's really frustrating not to have things done. Like buying a wireless network laptop just because it was priced lower than the rest and testing it at different 'hot spots' and realising that the device is faulty! This laptop thing took us the whole day! It is SO frustrating. So we decided to return the laptop and get our money back and went to another shop to get a more pricey one. Sighs. I guess sales aren't so good after all. You get cheated. Well, sort of.

Well, I have my resumes ready and will look for jobs tomorrow. Wish me luck! Well, prayers would definitely help. If I don't get one in Eastland, I'll be going around the Mitcham and Nunawading suburbs. Yes, on my own. Somehow I'm quite excited and nervous about it.

I was planning to study the whole of this 2 week holidays but I haven't done any studying at all and school reopens next week! Sigh! i need to study! And I need a part time job as well.. This is so annoying and frustrating at the same time. Sighs!

p.s: I wrote a story last night. Took me a couple of hours but I'll post it up.. It's kinda long.. So bear with me?.. :)

0 comments: