Christina giggles more than I do:)
Thalia squeals with me at the name of Prince Caspian.
Yeap the three of girls had a night out with Adrian tagging along. I found it really cool that we're all from different nationalities. Christina the Greek, Thalia's mostly English, Adrian the Spanish and the awesome Asian. *wink wink*
I had a lot to do at work and literally ran out of my workplace to the bus stop and the I missed the bus by about 5 seconds. Annoyed, I walked to another bus stop nearby and waited for 30 minutes and it dropped me off at the train station. It was raining, and it was freezing.
Met the girls, bought our tickets, Adrian came along and we watched the Dark Knight. It's a typical guy show, so much action and I got dizzy from the show. It was worth my $13.50. Decided to head back to Nunawading and 4 of us took the wrong train and landed up waiting at Ringwood East station for 30 minutes while it was freezing cold. The station was deserted. The girls and I would've freaked out if Adrian wasn't with us. Lol. Was bored and took pictures.
There's one picture of Christina and I and our hair was just weird. Her hair was red and mine was light brown!! It's in her camera though.
Man, I'm really wiped out now. I'm gonna head to bed now. Gonna go to the Monash open day tomorrow morning.
Loves!

0 comments:
Post a Comment