CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Pris loves giving and receiving hugs!

That's how much Literature I've been doing and it's not even half of the book yet. Yes, I've been studying okay.. Look at the number of sticky notes on my bookXD But it's fun doing it.. Hehe. It makes the book more.. Colourful!! :D

Watching the Dark Knight tomorrow, with Christina, Thalia and Adrian. Not sure whether Oskar would join us, he'll give me a call if he is.

Got a letter from the school today.

On the envelope: Priscilla Yap

31 July 2008

Dear Parent

RE: SEMESTER ONE- ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

We are pleased to inform you that your child has been awarded a certificate of achievement on the basis of Semester One results. I am sure that you must be feeling very proud of this effort.

We are holding a special Assembly to honour the achievements of award winners on

Thursday 7th August
in the Mullauna college Performing Arts Centre
11.00-11.45AM
and you are cordially invited to this Assembly.

Yippee yippee yaay yaay!! :D :D :D

Though I don't know what award I'm getting. It must be for either English, Literature or Legal Studies. Definitely NOT Maths! Haha. I suck when it comes to Maths.

I passed Pierre today and he was like, "Hello, Priscilla" with a smile on his face. Gosh, I just LOVE his French accent!!! Haha.. Makes him sound sexy, unfortunately he's not hot. (What a waste!)

Thalia showed me a shirtless picture of Peter in Narnia. I SCREAMED. Hahah.. Then we were talking about it in school. She started screaming with me as well. Yeah, we looked like freaks.

Today is cold. Fortunately I wasn't cold in the morning. I came from a very warm room! Christina was just shivering, (yeah it's pretty normal to shiver here) and I wrapped her in a big big hug, and she was like, "Priscilla, you're so warm. Don't let me go!"

Lols. That was my day. Uneventful.

Gonna watch The Ride to Freedom, Rosa Park's story and we came across Rosa Parks in History! So all the more I'm watching it!

Pris gives a hug! :D

Loves!






0 comments: