CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tags

ten people to tag:
1. Nicole Yoo
2. James Choong
3. Dalvin Dinshaw
4. Elena Lai
5. Annora Ong
6. Melody Ng
7. Christina Tsostos
8. Thalia May
9. Oskar Petersson
10. Brianna Thompson

who is no 2 having relationship wif?Ask the guy yourself XD

is number 3 a female or male?male

if number 7 and 10 be together, would it be a good thing?That maybe a good idea. They can scream about Twilight every single second of the day

how about number 5 and 8?Annora would drive Thalia crazy with lame jokes

what is number 1 studying about?Hopefully interior designing

when was the last time you had a chat wif them?
1. Nicole - A month ago when I called her
2. James - Like now XD
3. Dalvin – A couple of days ago
4. Elena Lai – At least a week ago
5. Annora Ong – Ooh, a couple of months?
6. Melody Ng – Same as Annora
7. Christina Tsostos –Yesterday afternoon
8. Thalia May - Now
9. Oskar Petersson – Thursday after school
10. Brianna Thompson – Yesterday during Maths and laughing with Hannah

is number 4 single?Maybe..... XD

talk something about number 2.Drives me insane with his jokes. Best guy friend I could ever have... Reminds me about my embarrassing moments all the time. You rock la, James. Haha

RULES:1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5.Put this on your journal.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
Just dance

2.How would you describe yourself?
Grace Kelly

3.What do you like in a guy?
This Love

4.How do you feel today?
Take A Bow

5.What is your life's purpose?
When I grow up

6.What is your motto?
Turn Off Bubba

7. What do your friends think of you?
How six songs collide

8.What do you think of your parents?
Shake it (Sings along to Metro Station)

9.What do you think about very often?
When I’m Gone

10.What is 2 + 2?
Love song

11.What do you think of your best friend?
Big girl you are beautiful (NIC I”M SORRY! HAAHAHAHHAHA)

12.What do you think of the person you like?
Lollipop (I don’t particularly like lollipops)

13.What is your life story?
Like only a woman can(LOL!!!!)

14.What do you want to be when you grow up?
Homecoming

15.What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Misery business (James stop laughing!!!! I’ll kick you if you do!)

16.What will you dance to at your wedding?
Helpless when she smiles (Ohhh yeahhh...)

17.What will they play at your funeral?
Happy birthday (HAHAHAHAH!!!!!)

18.What is your hobby/interest?
Yout love is a lie (So pessimistic. Lol)

19.What is your biggest fear?
On top of the world (I’m afraid of heights)

20.What is your biggest secret?
Inconsolable

21.What do you think of your friends?
How did I fall in love with you? (Lol, I do love my friends)

22.What will you post this as?
Teenagers (oh yeah)

0 comments: