
A humongous tree!
I WANT TO GET MARRIED HERE!!!!!!!!
Myself, Christina and Thalia.. The 3 laughing musketeers! And the Como House is behind us..
I got the French student to take a picture of us on my phone and it was on video and you can hear Megan's voice and us girls laughing our heads off.. Lol
The house is SOOO old! from 1840 or something like that. But it looks REALLY good. I was in awe of the surroundings. But the cellar creeped me out and I almost pushed Andrew into it by accident XD And that STUPID phone!!! Everybody was just in awe of the house, and it's all so solemn and no one dared to touch anything and all of a sudden this STUPID phone rang SOOOO loudly! Freaked the daylights out of me! You could hear the girls giggling nervously.. haha
The 3 laughing musketeers.. Gosh, should've heard us giggling all the way back to school. We saw this billboard "Want a longer lasting sex? Call 1800 20 10 10" Andrew actually dialled that number and spoke to the person on the other line. Christina, Thalia and I were giggling furiously! Andrew had this serious tone "Hi there.. I saw your advertisement and I was wondering.." Brad Wade's face was all red, us girls tried to hold our laughter by clamping our hands over our mouths but failed miserably.
Miss Ma actually compromised and let us head to McDonald's! Yippeee!!!! We had FOOD!
I'm actually REALLY tired now.. Sigh I've got so much work to catch up on..
Looking forward to next week's Lit excursion.. Some art gallery in the city.. The girls and I are SO gonna roam around the city after we're dismissed from the gallery!!!! Today was really fun and next week is gonna be awesome! :D
Loves!

1 comments:
Wow! Como house is gorgeous. Now I want to get married there too! I hope you can do it, because I'd love you see it... oh I can imagine it, too!!
Post a Comment