CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rings and necklaces:)


Those are the acessories that I bought over these 2 weeks. Haha. I love

them! See that ring with the big green stone and the necklace? Lols. Christina, Thalia and I all have one each. Christina has the purple ring and purple necklace, Thalia has the blue ring and pink necklace and I have the green ring and blue necklace. According to Thalia, we should all be Power Rangers XD XD

In History we had to write like the names of the Prime Ministers in the 1960s and Tumai wrote, "2mai (black leader)" XD XD XD Gosh I pointed out to Brianna and we started laughing. Yes, Tumai's black but he's cool.

Was talking with Christina and moved to the left cause I saw someone next to me, but I didn't know Tumai was on my left. I slammed into him.

Me: SORRY!!!!

Tumai: It's alright. *says something*

Me: Black leader.. :P

Tumai: *gives me a whack on my arm* Stupid Asian

Me: EXCUSE ME?!

Tumai: What did you call me, Priscilla?

Me: Black leader!

Tumai: Ohhh!! I thought you called me a butt nigger!!

Christina & I: HAHAHAHHHA

No wonder he whacked me on the arm and called me a stupid Asian. XD

Christina: Priscilla, you really do laugh a lot. I don't know whether it's even healthy for you.

HAHAHHAHA... She laughs as much as I do, or even more XD

Breaking Dawn (Twilight series) came out in Australia yesterday. Girls are just going absolutely CRAZY over the book! So many skipped classes, sneaked to the mall, bought the book and proudly came back to school! Christina and I went to the mall by train and saw Brianna there and yes, those 2 Twilight fans went to buy Breaking Dawn! Lol. I'm on the first book and starting to love it already!!! I'll catch up with the rest of the girls soon!!! Lol

0 comments: