Gosh I'm just so tired. I wish I was a morning person rather than being a night person. No use staying up studying late and night and waste my whole day away. Lol. I had Maths Methods test today. Joy... *shrugs* I'm still trying to work out why I'm not an average Asian who likes Maths. Lol
Went to the Art Gallery yesterday for another Lit excursion. I was rushing out of the house (what's unusal?) and left my phone at home. Pfft, I'm such a loser. Christina, Thalia, myself and the guys hopped on a train while the other girls stayed behind to wait for the French girl. The art gallery wasn't that amazing except for the dresses that I got all hyped up about and the gift shop. Lol.
Damon bought this poster and kept hitting my head with it. Stupid boy. Lol. He's trying to compete who's the "real" Asian. So far I'm winning.. I have a yellow-er skin than he does.. :P Hahahaha.. A white boy trying to be Asian. Lol
Yesterday was fun.. Had a blast hanging out with the girls, and seeing a chair made out of zebra skin with the tail at the back of the seat, disgusting. And of course, hanging out with certain people.. *wink wink*
Gonna have my lunch and I'm heading to work.
Loves!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
:)
Posted by Priscilla at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment