CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Watching Narnia tomorrow! I know it's been out in Malaysia for a long time.. Haha. It just started 2 days ago here..

Today was a productive day! Tiring, but productive!

Went to work 9.30 in the morning.. (Couldn't sleep in.. Sigh. I really needed the sleep!) Dad picked me up from the newsagency at 12.30PM and we headed off to some warehouse to get stuff for the house. It's like um, Tesco or Giant, but in a seriously warehouse condition.. We got a LCD TV for $199! Well, it's WAY smaller than we use to have, but a TV is a TV! Haha. My sister and Dad are enjoying watching the TV now. Got a pair of boots for $20 and can you believe my sister's feet are as big as mine!?!?!? Well, not exactly, but ALMOST! I'm like, "WHY ARE YOUR FEET SO HUGE???" Hahaha.

We passed this house that was having a garage sale. We seized the opportunity and looked at the stuff and I have to say, we got good buys! I got a lava lamp for $10! The lady told me it was her son's and I was a little doubtful whether to buy it or not. But it's really nice, and the lava lamp is right next to me! Loving it! :) And 2 bedside tables and a shelf/drawer thing.. All for $75! Well, there are little scratches here and there, but all it needs is just a little wiping and polishing and it's good as new! Well, uh.. kinda. Haha.

The TV works! :) Well, my family and I had a lot of disappointments since we came. Like we can't get this, can't get that, what we bought didn't work and all those sort.. So finally, something works! Praise God!

For Poh Yee,
8 things I'm passionate about
- Simple Plan's When I'm Gone! :)
- A 250g of chips! Do you have any idea how big it is??? Haha.. Yes, I'm a fatty. Stupid. Haha
- Old photos = memories!
- English! I know I'm a freak. Haha
- Youth Church! I'm still a YC-ian at heart!

8 things I do or say often
- SHUT UP NOT FUNNY! hahaah
- EH NOT COOL LAR YOU
- OHHH YOOOHHH SO LAME LA YOU
- OHHH YOOOHHH SO CUTEEEEEEEEE!!!
- SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
- I laugh when things are funny.. Haha
- I love eating the 250 bag of chips.. Hehe

8 things I've read recently
- Dee Henderson's books :)
- My journal. Have been reading it over and over again
- James' blog with all those nonsense stuff that makes me laugh like crazy
- Bernard's blog with a silly picture of Dalvin :P :P
- Dalvin's stupid text messages "Ai-ly ai-ly where thou art.. Where u where u big bum bum.." "U chinese pig!" "Bum di bum bum bum di bum bum bum" I don't know what's with him and bums.. Hahaha

8 songs I could listen over and over again
- Simple Plan's When I'm gone.. "WHOAAHHHH NO WE'RE NOT GOING TO WASTE ANOTHER MOMENT IN THIS TOWN WHOAAHHH WE WONT COME BACK THE WORLD IS CALLING OUT WHOAAAAHHHH"
- Hillsong's Found
- Estelle and Kanye West's American Boy
- Norweigian Recycling's 6 Songs Collide
- Good Charlotte's Dance Floor Anthem
- Hillsong's Hosanna
- Simple Plan's Welcome to my LIfe
- Any song by Backstreet Boys! Hehe

8 things I learnt last year
- Butt ball is awesome!
- Things are awesome when you have the people to share with
- Kulim was awesome
- Laughing with Nic is always awesome
- I kept going "OHHH YYOHHHH SO CUTEEEEEE" everytime I saw Ashton during the Kulim trip. I didn't realise until Dalvin and Josh Yong were like, "Die la. Pris sure marry white guy and get a white baby one" HAHAHAHAH
- I don't like jigsaw puzzles. Shut up, Dalvin. You know why.. Hahaha
- I can't live without my pillow

8 people to tag
- Carissa
- Annora UPDATE LA YOU!
- Elena YOU ALSO UPDATE LA! hehe
- Li Yan
- Rebecca
- Josh Yee
- Joanne Chan
- Joanna

Okay, this next bit is for 3 really kind people in Aussie..

1. Kristy Tan
- She's been really nice to me since... Since she was my Form 3 CG Leader! Haha.. That's like WAY back ago.. But Kris has this kind aura around her. She's a good friend and a respectable leader. Moving here has been extremely hard and I feel extremely lonely at times, but in church I never feel lonely cause Kris is always there. She would give me her full attention when I'm talking to her. That means SO much to me.. Thank you and I love you, Kris!

2. Joanne Chan
- Well, I haven't known you for a very long time! I only remember you joining us for butt ball during the last night of camp for a short while and for the YC Leaders bowling outing, you were in the next team, and I bowled on your behalf while Dalvin was screaming, "Pris!!!!!!" Haha. But when I bumped into you during youth, you never stop trying to be my friend. You understood how lonely it gets at the start and you didn't want me to go through that loneliness alone. You invited me for a sleepover, brought me to the outing with your friends and even your brother's Life Group (Similar to a CG) activity! Thank you so much for helping me throughout these tough months! You will never be forgotten.. :) :)

3. Jon Chan
- I haven't known you for a very long time either! Haha. But you were as nice as Joanne was.. You never created "inside jokes" or making me feel left out. I never felt excluded when you were around. In a way, you made sure that I felt welcomed, no matter what. You understood how it was like being in high school and only having people approaching you when they need help with their homework. You understood how freaking irritating it is! Haha.. It felt so good that somebody could understand what I was going through. Thank you, Jon! Though I know you wouldn't be reading this.. Haha

Today, when I was sitting alone in church in front, they were all like, "Eh, Priscilla sitting in front alone la.. Someone faster go get her!" Hahaha.. Are they sweet or what??

Kris, Jo and Jon, THANK YOU! It may seem like I don't appreciate what you do, or I just tend to distance myself from you guys.. But deep down, I am immensely grateful for what you've done for me. You guys are God-sent friends!

1 comments:

Jonathan Chan said...

Hey Pris!!

Yes I did read your post:D

Joanne drew my attention to both the existence of your blog and your including of me in your post:D I am honoured.

It's been truly a pleasure having you around, although the feeling is mutual in that I have yet to know you better... hahaha.. dont worry la... dont think you will be going anywhere soon:P...

btw.. if you find us and we are in the middle of some pew and you cannot come in through the pew cos there are people in teh way... it has already been acceptd practice at citylife to just climb over pews if you can see a way through. eg: climb over two pews... shimmy sideways .. climb again until you reach.. climb shimy combo:D not kidding:D

keep settling in yea:D it is only a matter of time:D trust God and also, your friends:D cos God gave them to you .. so in a sense... it is like trusting God... prolly as close to being God as us frens will ever come to be:P hahahaha

omg this is a LONG COMMENT!!!

on that note, i bid thee good day and in exchange, take the A+ i deserve for the essay i just wrote:P hahaha

see you round!!

JON