
Well, I thought I could reward myself with some TV after cracking my brain and spending massive hours just stressing myself out throughout the semester..
But sleeping late and going to school and working the next day isn't such a good idea after all. I'm going to fall asleep on this laptop I tell you. Haha..I got my results back. Hmm, some of them weren't all that great, but some were pretty okay I guess.. So far, I'm only happy with one, Literature. Yes, I know, I'm a nerd. Haha. I've transformed into a nerd-ier person since I came here. Some people here are just so smart and you just strive to compete with them. Haha
Today, during Literature, we listened to like jazz music that really got my feet tapping on the ground and looked through 1920 fashion and architecture. We're doing The Great Gatsby and this is sorta like um, getting the background of that era. Once Adrienne and I saw the 1920 fashion, we fell in love with them straight away. I would really love to dress up and wear these!!


And watch Prince Caspian again!
On MSN with James;
James:add math and history la yang amat menbingungkan
Me:What's with you and malay?
James : aku sudah cakap aku akan berbahasa dengan awak.. you pengkhianat bangsa.. lupa pula bahasa sendiri.. memalukan
Me : Stop with the Malay!
James : tidakk. aku tidak akan tunduk kepada anjing pengkhianat. rofl
Me : OI!
James : eh, salah. gdlk. guling di lantai ketawa. hahahaha. eh, guling atas lantai ketawa
Me : HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. oh my gosh. so funny
With Dalvin/David;
Me : Eh, why you jumping from computer to computer?
David : Because he dijampi
So SILLY I tell you.. Hahahaha. Then Bernard, Dalvin and David started naming races..
Me: Oi, you red indian!
Dalvin : Yellow chinese
David & Bernard : Orange chindian.. Purple american.. Green polish
Me : HAHAHAHAHA. So stupid!
Today, I was so frustrated over something, that when I came home, I was extremely hungry (if you count a small sandwich and an apple for lunch 5 hours ago as filling). I searched the pantry and didn't find a bag of chips or any junk food, only healthy biscuits. That got me more frustrated and guess what I did? I ate a big fat banana instead. I ATE A FRUIT INSTEAD OF JUNK FOOD! I'm so proud of myself, a productive achievement.. :DAgain and again, I keep having this tinge of sadness when I see my friends here being so happy. As in like, they've all been friends for ages. They trust each other deeply. Like how I did. I just wonder (again!) whether I'll have that feeling again. The joy of having close friends and not caring what you're doing but who you're doing things with. Everyone here is settled down, found friends and having a time of their life with them.
It's been 4 months.. Should things have incredibly paced up by now? You know, before I came here, I dreamt that I would establish good friendships here, just like I did in Malaysia. I really did. I expected myself to have settled down in like 2 weeks or so. (Yes, I have high expectations of myself certain times) I'm not saying that it's horrible now. The worst has been over, the miserable point of time where I was walking alone all the time has past. But then, it's still not the peak of my life yet. Guess all these friendship business takes time. I didn't build up friendships in Malaysia instantly either. Yup, I'll just keep reminding myself that to get me going. Well, thank God for whatever that happened. Things could've been way worse, right?

0 comments:
Post a Comment