argh says:
poor bernard
Josh! says:
*girly voice* Hey Bernard
Josh! says:
Bernard: SHUT UP LAR YOU
Josh! says:
*girly voice* SHUT UP LAR YOU
Josh! says:
Bernard: ARGH
argh says:
hahhaahahahahah
argh says:
oh my gosh
argh says:
i'm actually laughing
argh says:
poor bernard
See what poor Bernard kena from both Josh Chang and Josh Yong??.. Poor Bernard..
James : Jeshu says he's a Chinese in a black body
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Dalvin : You know during butt ball the indian combination of Jeshu, me and Debbie did wonders! Haha I'm not indian though
The indian combination did wonders...
HHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
James was telling me how he was doing the wake up calls in camp and blurted out "drawers", defined the meaning and somehow he was saying Malaysian drawers like art or something like that.. Isaac called him and told him to shut up.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
It's SO silly!
Gosh, I haven't laughed like this for a LONG time...
I miss having you guys making me laugh so hard.. Haha.. I really miss you guys.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
SO funny!
Posted by Priscilla at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment