CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

OH MY GOSH THEY'RE SO HOT

Went to watch Prince Caspian with Breanne today. The seats here are SO different compared to Malaysia! Serious case.. Seats here are WAY bigger.. (more space to move around) and the leg space.. BEAUTIFUL! Haha.. Like in Malaysia, to stretch my legs, I would put my legs on the seat in front of me. Here, I could straigthen my legs without hitting the next chair! Serious case! And oh, they're all free seating..

I love the movie for itself.. And of course for the hot guys in it.. :P When the Narnians were left behind and caged out, I was SO sad I tell you.. Almost to the point of tears. Hahaha. And then, I had to clamp my hand over my mouth from screaming everytime a Narnian got killed.. Haha. I'm a freak, I know! Haha. But that didn't stop me when, "You're a mouse!" HAHAHAHAHA.. So funny I tell you.. Especially when the mouse, I can't remember the name, was going to kill Caspian. I was laughing.. And when Susan said, "You might need to call me again" I was SO close to shouting, "OHHH YOHHH STUPIDDDDDDD" hahahaha.. Imagine if I did.. LOL!

The last time, I fell in love with Peter. Now, it's Prince Caspian. Can die from his hotness I tell you.. Hahaha.. HE'S SO HOT HE'S SO HOT HE'S SO HOT HE'S SO HOT. I think I'm going to faint.. :P






Even Edmund became good-looking! From this..



To this!.. And I just found out that he's my age.. LOL!!!! Even Breanne agreed that Edmund was pretty hot..



I still think Peter is STILL so hot!!


Two hotties in one picture!! *drools drools drools!

0 comments: