I'm watching The Legend of Zorro with Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones swinging with Zorro's whip. Haha. Some parts are silly. Haha
Anyway, I wasn't going to post about Zorro and how hot Keanu Reaves is in The Replacement that I'm watching right now. Haha
I went to this youth group a couple of hours ago. The youth group is SO small.. Like there was only like one girl my age, one Year 7 girl and the other 4 older girls are the leaders. There aren't many guys either. One was 21, two Year 7 boys and a couple of other boys and that's about it. Yes, that's like about 15 youths, including leaders.
But then, once I stepped into the room, it was so warm. The heater was switched on (thank goodness, it was cold outside!) and people just welcomed me a lot. And I guess I kind of stood out being the only person with black hair in the midst of browns and blondes. But they didn't bother that I wasn't one of them, they treated me with so much warmth and kindness. It was really fun, I have to say. :D The 4 of us girls and the 21 year old guy just started talking. Finally, I felt like I belonged somewhere. One of the girls were just so bubbly, had a big smile on my face and just started talking to me. And before I left, she gave me a hug and said, "See you next week!"
It's just so amazing that a hug could mean so much. I guess it felt good to have someone to acknowledge your existence after a long while. Haha. I just met that girl for like less than 2 hours and she welcomed me so much till I felt like I belonged there. People like Liam and Amy were like, "See ya, Priscilla!" Like they took the effort to remember my name.
Kinda reminded me of me. Like I would give my members a hug after service. Hmm, now I know how they feel like. Haha
Anyway, I actually written out the whole blog post in my head but I'm watching the Replacement nd I'm distractedby the hot-ness of Keanu Reaves. He's so hot. *drools* I know I need sleep but oh well..My new hobby: Looking out for hot male actors.
Don't you reckon Keanu Reaves looks a bit like Ben Barnes? HEHE
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Supposedly an emo post. I need sleep badly. Haha
Posted by Priscilla at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hey Pris... Is Keanu Reeves. =) Hehehe
From,
ur younger sissss =)
Post a Comment