CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

To a close friend,








Can you see how vain he is??? You see people moving the background moving but you still see him posing..!! Babi sial poser I tell you.. Hahaha

Do you know that he's in love with that err... cute Sarawak shirt? Nice shirt, James.. :P

This is the guy who thinks he's high and mighty just because he's older than me by 7 months and proclaims that he's way wiser than me. Haha. He could just drive you crazy with his lame jokes. You can either laugh at him politely, scream or just start crying.

Yes, you rock my world.. All these years just having you irritating me to bits, quick to capture my embarrassing moments and never fail to remind me of them. Haha. Catching me when I fall.. Spiritually and physically. Gosh, that was so funny. Hahaha. Shaddap, stop laughing! :P What would my life turn out to be if I'd never argued with you all these years?

Back to the days where you were such a puny short little thing.. You were only slightly taller than my nose years back! It was fun to call you shorty last time. Sigh.. I can't say that now though.. Haha. Thank you for being the friend that you were, and still are. Life here is different now, especially when I can't annoy you with my high-pitch screams. Or squeal, as he would put it. Thanks for taking the initiative to put me right on track when I started to doubt, and encouraging me to persevere when I felt like giving up. Thanks for coming over to wish me goodbye before I left. That really meant a whole lot to me.

Basically, thanks for everything that you've done. May God bless you abundantly, and happy birthday! Keep shining for God and don't stop with the lame jokes. It makes the world go round.. Haha. And oh, have mercy on your teachers.. Hehe.




0 comments: