'Any person accused of committing a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Therefore, a person charged with having committed a crime should not be denied freedom unless there is a good reason.'
This the theory of the 'innocent until proven guilty'. Before I learnt this, I always thought that those who were caught were criminals. Well, movies, books, media and public portrayed that those who had the police holding their shoulders were criminals doomed to death. But that's not the actual thing.
Yes, it's Legal Studies. Haha
We're going to the prison on 27 May! It's an excursion.. How exciting is that?? :) Haha.. I hope to get Mari, that crazy bus driver as our driver. Haha. My Legal Studies teacher had a lot of stories based on that crazy bus driver that is just crazy. Haha
I'm starting to feel cold again. Just when I was all ready to face a cold weather in school, it turned out to be warm instead! Yeesh! Haha. I know I shouldn't be complaining. I should enjoy the sun before winter hits me hard in the face. Haha
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Innocent until proven guilty..
Posted by Priscilla at 11:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment