I think I'm catching a cold. Seriously. It feels really uncomfortable when you catch a cold in a country with cold weather. I guess I was bound to catch that cold cause both my employers, especially Adrian was down with a BAD cold. When I mean bad, it's just really bad. He still wasn't his best after 2 weeks! I think I'm catching on that flu bug from them.. And I just want to switch on the heater and sleep..
Mid-year exams are coming up real soon.. 2 weeks time. And I'm getting real nervous about it. And all my teachers are deciding to love us more by giving us all tests as quickly as they can. Like I have History this Friday, (still not prepared yet!) oral for English on Monday and pass up Literature on the same day as well. I still haven't prepared anything yet! Having Maths Methods next Friday, and it's the same day as my History mid-year exam! I'm not surprised if the other teachers are surprising us with more tests throughout this week.
Gosh, I just sneezed again.
I've been home since lunchtime. I was planning to take a nap before heading to the newsagency, but looks like I can't. Need to get my History at least half done and my accounting and Methods homework done by tonight. I need to sleep BEFORE midnight tonight! Yes, that's my goal for the day.. And I WILL do it!
Wore a scarf to school today. It really did kept my neck warm.. I don't feel like taking it off now. It's fairly uncomfortable though. I'd never like scarfs - ever. I'm just wearing it cause it's getting cold. And I have goosebumps all over me now. My fingers are once again, icy cold as always.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Another day..
Posted by Priscilla at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Is true, madam.
:)
Paulynn.
Post a Comment