
I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH I TELL YOU! I really miss the YC atmosphere..
(Pic stolen from Darren's blog. Hehe!)
For Poh Yee
1.at what age do u wish to be marry?
Can I say I don't know?
2.What were you been thinking every night before u go to bed
SLEEP SLEEP SCHOOL TOMORROW!
3.If u have one dream to be come true,what would it be?
Eat all the chips I want and never to grow fat
4.Do u believe u can surive without money?
Should I really answer this one?
5.What are u afraid the most to lose?
Everything
6.which physical part of u r u most sastified with?
My eyes.. They're nice, small and black. Yes, I KNOW I HAVE SMALL EYES! Haha
7.Who is the person that u can share all your problems with?
Close friends
8.What is your weakest point?
Emotions.. And relationships. Those can tear me down easily.
9.What is the thing u proud of?
I am blessed with awesome people!
10.am i dumb?
In fact, I think I'm smart! :P
11.What is your wish?
Balance my life upright again
12.Have you fall in love before?
Hmmm......
13.If yes,how many times?
...
14.what can u describe yourself?]
I rock your world! :P You know I do.. :)
15.How many secret u have?
Hmm.. A couple?
16.If u can fly,what will u do?
Go and met Superman and give him one nice hug
17.Do u easily forgive a person?
I think so?
18.what is love to you?
It's well.. Important. Especially family love and friendship love (is there such thing?)
19.do u easily get jealous
Kinda
20.do u wish to date now at tis age?
Nope
I'm going to tag: No one. Too lazy. haha
For dear Carissa!
1) At what age do you wish to marry?
Lol. The same question
2) If you have the chance what would you probably say to your beloved one?
*smiles*
3) What are you3 3 major career choices?
Lawyer, accountant and that's about it so far
4) Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Someplace really quiet and peaceful. :) Btw, it has to have a toilet, a proper one!
5) If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Make a difference in people's lives
6) Do you believe you can survive without money?
Lol. Same question again!
7) What are you afraid to lose the most?
Relationships with people that are close to me
8) If you win $1million, what would you do?
Renovate a small church and get a house for each of my family members, myself included. :P
9) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hmm.. I'm not sure
10) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Carissa: Sweet, lovely and good-looking! Haha.. There's Carissa for you!
11) What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
He has to love me for being me, a person who would take the effort to relate to my family and friends and of course, able to make me laugh. (Only 3 cause the list is too long.. Haha. Yes, I'm picky!)
12) Which type of person do you hate the most?
Stuck-ups
13) What is your ambition?
To live life to its fullest
14) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God, relationships
15) What do you expect most from a friend or a loved one?
Love, hugs and lame jokes :P
16) Do you think you are a likeable person?
...
17) Are you a shopaholic or not?
Hmm.. Not addicted to shopping.. Not just yet. Haha
18) If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My determination
19) Who is/are the person/people that you can share all your problems with?
Clsoe friends
20) Why do you think GOD created the rich and the poor?
His ways are higher than ours and we can't comprehend His greatness. He has His reasons and it's for our own good
Tagged by Joanna, the person who laughs like nobody's business;
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
-Being a scrawny kid running around with huge pink glasses that made me look like a nerdier person than I already am. Haha
2. 5 things on my to-do list today
-Rest! I need time to sleep
-Blog PROPERLY
-Work
-Get excited for tmr's netball!
-Drink more water
3.Snacks I enjoy
-PRINGLES!
-Brownie cookies. Oh my gosh, they're SO good!
-Chicken snacks! They're really good biscuits!
- Any choc biscuit!
-Crackers with choc spread..
4. 5 things I would do if I were to become a billionaire.
-I'm too lazy to think right now. Seriously. Haha. Sorry
5. 5 of my bad habits
-Always rushing
-Doing things last minute
-Willing to sacrifice my sleep to go online!
-Sniff like a donkey when it's too cold or too warm
-Can never stop snacking when I start
6. 5 places that I have lived
-Subang
-Kinrara
-PUCHONG!
-Melbourne
-Yet to come
7. 5 jobs I've had
-Laughing around the whole day
-Vacuuming the floor
-Putting the plates into the dishwasher
-Be my mom's personal radio (until she falls asleep)
-Currently working in Mitcham Newsagency
Monday, May 5, 2008
Tags!
Posted by Priscilla at 11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
haha..ur 5 bad habits is also mine =P
hehe..miss u..
n i remebered something,ok,not remembered,just suddenly during my exam, i think of u when we were ALWAYS on the phone and my girlgirl was barking on the other end..hahaha..
Dunno y think of that during exam..
Post a Comment