(From Josh Yee's Facebook!.. Thirsty? 07.. Ah... Memories..)
Today nothing eventful happened, unless you count getting a MySpace happening. Haha. Breanne swung around a pole today before Legal Studies. Oskar came along and tried to swing like Breanne too. But he failed, almost lost his balance and kicked me by accident. Somebody ought to teach that Swedish boy a lesson. Haha. He was like, "I was just swinging around with one hand! That wasn't supposed to happen!" Then he tried to kick a Pepsi can and somehow it got stuck on his shoe and wouldn't come off. He got frustrated and it was funny. Breanne and I started laughing pretty hard watching him trying to kick off the Pepsi can. Finally, after he did, the wind blew the can away and Oskar threatened the can, "Well, yeah.. You'd better run away!" I've got really small hands. According to Oskar, he says he's muscular and tough and all that sort. I don't get why my hands are so much smaller than his when he's not THAT much taller than me.. Well, he's slightly shorter than a 6-footer. Haha
Exams are next week. Sigh. I'm dreading Maths. Seriously. Oh, and I finally got an Aussie number! :D
I don't drink enough water now.. I'm dehydrating.. This is not good..

0 comments:
Post a Comment