One hour and 4 minutes time.. I'll turn 17! Forever 17? XD
Things have been really good lately. I've been working like a madwoman, 11 hours a day, 4 days a week.. Almost at the point of exhaustion. I've learnt so much since I began to work full-time. I started to learn regular customers' names, and they remembered mine. It's more than a transaction.. I love it. :) A cheeky customer (an old man) decided that he would show how much he likes me by spraying the new cologne that he bought for himself! I smelt like a man the rest of the day.. How nice.
We had Santa in our shop, giving kids stuff:) Santa was a regular customer of hours, an old, fragile man - one of the volunteers. Since we were all fond of each other, I got 2 big hugs from Santa:) Since he's not a big old man, he kept pulling his pants up so that they wouldn't fall!
I've been shopping lots, who knows how much I've spent..... A couple of hundreds, perhaps? Since I'm getting birthday money, and all those hours that I've been working, I'm going to have lots to spend :)
I got awesome presents from my employers! I got a $25 Village Cinemas gift card for my birthday and a gift box worth $40 for Christmas!! How nice of them?!?!..... :) Too bad I'm 'resigning' at the end of January :(
Okay, back to cleaning room.. oh, it's 45 minutes till I'm 17 now! :)
Sunday, December 21, 2008
I've waited a year for this!
Posted by Priscilla at 10:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment