I dont know. This seems so different. This is the first birthday that I almost cried over. This is such a different environment. I know I sound like a little girl.. But my past birthdays, I would have calls and lots and lots of SMS-es, but here, it's only a handful of my friends who knows, and they are the ones who take the initiative to remember and bring me out..
I suddenly remembered the last Sunday that I had before I left. It doesn't pop up in my mind often, but all of a sudden it did.. And it made me really sad that I had departed from those friendships. I remembered after Leaders Meeting, James was so persistent that I would have my last mamak with him, he did that so that the girls would get the T-shirt done with everybody's signatures on it. Lol. That was the best memory ever.
Something happened in the first hour of my birthday that almost crushed me. Oh well, time to move on. As hard as it seems, I've got no choice.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Posted by Priscilla at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment