CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hehe



Okay, I think that's about it.. the formal photos. Lol. It's been like what, 3 weeks? Hahaha..
I had a haircut so my hair is WAY shorter than it used to be. I sorta missed having my long straight hair. Now, since it's short, it curls out all the time. Great.. Lol. That haircut cost me 40 bucks! I actually wanted the hairdresser to give me a really short haircut but she advised me not to have it too short first. What in the world?
Mom banned me from going out today since I've been going out everyday and spending money. So I'm stuck at home for the entire day.. I'm supposed to be doing housework, but oh well.. XD
I got more clothes yesterday! XD Valleygirl is officially my favourite shop.. You get all those dressy tops for 10-15 dollars, when they cost like 40 dollars somewhere else. Mom's like, "Don't you have enough of those kind of clothes already? You need some casual ones!"
So I know what to shop for next.. :P

0 comments: